Thank You for Visiting Human Resources Strategies, Inc.
Human Resources Strategies, Inc. is a Human Resources Consulting Firm dedicated to providing
a high quality of service without premium overhead charges. Started in 1992 by
the company was founded on the principle of high quality consulting at low overhead rates.
Over the years, Human Resources Strategies, Inc.
has provided a
variety of human resources consulting services to a number of different organizations, both
large and small, profit and non-profit.
We specialize in compensation and non-profit consulting, as well as providing
general Human Resources assistance to our clients
and believe in the Four C's of compensation consulting, namely that successful
compensation programs should be:
- Competitive, and
In order to determine your compensation requirements, please ask yourself the following
- Do you have the right tools to help attract, retain and motivate your employees?
- Do you know the market rates needed to compensate your employees competitively and effectively?
- Are you at risk of losing your better performers?
- Are you getting the most out of your employees' for the money you are spending?
- Are your compensation systems consistent and legally compliant?
- Are your compensations systems fair and equitable?
If you are a publicly held entity, are you ready for the increased reporting and disclosures
for executive compensation required by the Dodd-Frank Act? and specifically:
- The definition of total compensation required by the SEC?
- The calculation required to determine U.S. CEO-Employees median ratios?
- The requirements for Shareholder "Say on Pay"?
- The requirement for "clawback" provisions?
If you are unsure of how you would answer any of these questions, we can help.