About Human Resources Strategies
Summary of Professional Background
Richard Lane started Human Resources Strategies, Inc. in July 1992
- 30 Years of Consulting Experience
- 18 Years as President of Human Resources Strategies, Inc.
- 5 Years as a Senior Management at Deloitte and Touche
- 2 Years as a Corporate Manager at Avery International (now Avery Dennison)
- 2 Years as a Compensation Analyst at Solar Turbines in San Diego
- 3 Years as a compensation and human resources consultant at Ernst and Whinney
Mr. Lane has a B.S. in Politics/Law and an M.S. in International Relations from the
University of Southampton, in England.